Unified Garden respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As such, we have implemented the following DMCA policy:
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on Unified Garden, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The URL of the infringing material on our website
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on Unified Garden is:
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Upon receipt of a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory counter-notification procedure described below.
If the alleged infringer believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or the alleged infringer believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner or its agent, or pursuant to the law, the alleged infringer must send a counter-notification containing the following information to our designated agent listed above:
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the alleged infringer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a proper counter-notification, we will promptly provide the person who provided the original notification of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter-notification, and inform that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days. We will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than ten (10), nor more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the counter-notification, unless our designated agent receives notice from the person who submitted the original notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website.